February 12, 2014

Viv's Birthday: The Butterfly Conservatory



I can't believe it's taken me so long to finish Viv's birthday posts! 
Ugh!
I haven't even planned her birthday party yet. 
Double ugh. 

The same day that we were at The Strong Museum for her birthday we decided that she was probably old enough to enjoy the butterfly conservatory (inside of the museum).
We've been wanting to take her during our other trips but knew she wouldn't care much and we didn't want to spend the $8 to go through if we would have to just leave right away because Viv was too antsy.

I am so glad we went this time!
Viv was in awe and had magic in her eyes the entire time. 
We were the only ones there which was really, really nice.
The butterflies flew around Viv and kept landing on her arms and in her hair. 
She giggled the whole time!
I wore Penny in my sling and she kept reaching out to try and touch the butterflies as they flew by.
We loved watching the girls in such wonder.












No comments:

Post a Comment