February 4, 2014

She's 2!


I know it's what everyone always says, but I cannot even wrap my head around the fact that Viv turned two yesterday! 
Where does the time go?!
Time is such a weird thing.
It goes so slow.
It goes all too fast. 
Though now, in this time of my life, it only passes too quickly. 

It's a funny thing how children make life go by so much faster.
The days are so full and they pass with only a blink. 
It feels like only yesterday I was rocking this girl to sleep as a tiny babe. 
Now she's speaking and having opinions of her own. 

I am so proud of this beautiful soul. 
She's a special one, that's for sure.
She is feisty and opinionated.
She is kind and generous. 
She is loving and nurturing. 
 She is adventurous and fearless. 
She is devoted and loyal.

This girl,
the one who made me Mama,
she never ceases to teach me new things every single day.
She is my light and an incredible happiness in my life.
Happy Birthday Week, my Vivy. 

XO.




Oh! 
And...for those of you who don't follow me on Instagram and have been overwhelmed with photos, we got Viv a kitten for her birthday! 
She is the sweetest little doll I've ever met.
Her name is Margaret Prue and she is our Sweet Love. 





2 comments:

  1. seriously dying over the sweetness! happy birthday viv!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you'll have to come meet Margaret soon, Cait! xo.

      Delete